By registering and participating in this auction, the bidder/buyer agrees to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BUYER'S PREMIUM: No buyer's premium for this sale.
HORSE SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The highest bidder is the buyer. Any dispute between two or more bidders, sole authority to settle the dispute as he sees fit is reserved by the auctioneer, including the right to reject any or all bids.
2. Terms of the sale are cash or bankable check.
3. When a horse is sold, title shall pass to the buyer.
4. Horses are offered for sale according to the laws of the State of Montana, and the right to bid is reserved for all sellers in this sale.
5. Horses are at the buyer’s expense and risk and responsibility from the time of the purchase, but no delivery will be made until final
settlement has been made.
6. There is no guarantee of any kind as to the soundness or condition or other quality of any horse sold in this sale. Once the gavel
falls sale is final.
7. The sale management, auctioneers, and employees act as agents for the sellers, but assume no liability for either buyer or sellers.
Any representations made by the sale management are made on behalf of the seller.
8. Every effort has been made to ensure correctness of the catalog. However, sales management, printer and auctioneer assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.
9. Checks should be made payable to DLA or Dillon Livestock Auction.
10. Sellers have the right to bid. The auctioneer may protect the seller.
11. Any person attending this auction does so at his/her own risk and no liability, duty, obligation, and/or responsibility shall be imposed upon the University of Montana Western, or any of their agents, for any accident, injury, mishap, theft, damage and/or any other harm, regardless of the source or imposition.
First - Sale Invoice: At the conclusion of the bidding on each lot, the successful bidder will be emailed an invoice for the lots purchased.
Second - Payment of Account: Full settlement of purchases need to be made no later than Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 5PM. Payment will be made by United States currency, certified check, money order, traveler’s check, or personal check. Canadian buyers must pay with US Currency or Certified Funds.
Third - Permission to Load Out: After payment of the buyer’s account is made, buyer will receive permission to load out which will permit removal of the animal from the stables.
Care & Removal of Horses - Important!!
Please be reminded that title passes at the fall of the hammer, at which time the purchaser assumes all risk and responsibility to move
horses after the sale. All sale horses must be removed from the premises of LaCense no later than Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Please arrange for overnight stay if needed.
In order to remove a horse from the grounds,you must obtain a Stable Release from the Sales Office. Please confirm that the release
you obtain represents the correct Hip Number. Also, be sure to give the release to the person ultimately responsible for removing
your horse from the grounds so they can travel.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT INFORMATION:Internet bidders must have all items purchased, paid for by 5PM Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Email Jason at [email protected]
for payment and/or wire transfer information/questions,(all incoming wire transfers are subject to a $15 fee) No item may be picked up until payment is received by DLA. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of purchase and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property at that time. DLA reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full by 5PM MDT on Wednesday April 1, 2020. In any such event, the Buyer will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
SHIPPING: RWA or Seller will NOT provide shipping for items purchased through this auction.
PICKUP: Pickup and Load out is scheduled for post auction on sale day Saturday, March 28, 2020 thru Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
BIDDER INFORMATION & SECURITY: All registration information the bidder provides to RWA shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify RWA if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
THE ONLINE WEBCAST AUCTION WILL BE CONTROLLED BY EQUIPMENTFACTS.COM: The Auctioneer is not responsible for malfunctions or system errors which cause a bid or bidder to fail to be recognized or registered. If there is a dispute, the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding at the Auctioneer's sole discretion and shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is or is not allowed to bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group, add to, delete, withdraw, consolidate or break down properties or quantities offered, to sell out of scheduled sequence, to reject any bid which is only a fraction advance over the preceding bid, to regulate bidding and to accept or reject any or all bids. Absentee bids may be accepted at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Any and all decisions of the Auctioneer regarding the order and conduct of the auction shall be final and absolute without liability to any party. Seller reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any property at any time.